Ideal for Serving Sashimi And Sushi Rolls
Tuna, Shrimp and Avocado Sushi Roll Recipe
This Tuna, Shrimp, and Avocado Sushi Roll is a delectable blend of flavors and textures that will satisfy your sushi cravings. The vinegared rice perfectly complements the creamy avocado, tender shrimp, and flavorful tuna.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Rinse the sushi rice with cold water until it is clear.
- In a pot, bring the rice and water to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the water is gone.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes after removing from the heat.
- Mix the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small bowl until the sugar is dissolved.
- Mix in the vinegar mixture with the rice.
- On a sushi mat, place a sheet of nori seaweed.
- Wet your hands and press a handful of rice firmly onto the seaweed.
- At the top, leave a 1-inch border.
- Arrange the sliced shrimp, avocado, and tuna across the center of the rice.
- Roll the sushi into a cylinder with the mat.
- Cut the sushi roll into 8 equal pieces with a sharp knife.
Sushi Cookbook For Beginners
Complete At Home Sushi Kit
Beginners Guide to Sushi
20 In 1 Sushi Making Kit With Sushi Bazooka Roller
Salmon Sashimi Recipe
Cucumber, Crab and Avocado Sushi Roll Recipe
Tobiko Sushi (Flying Fish Roe) Recipe
Tuna Sushi Recipe