Make Sushi at Home Fun and Easy with this 20-In-1 Sushi Rolling Kit
Crab Avocado Roll with Flying Fish Roe Recipe
This delectable crab avocado roll is ideal for sushi fans. The crunchy texture of the flying fish roe perfectly complements the creamy avocado and spicy crab mixture. It's an excellent appetizer or snack that will impress your guests.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Mix the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small bowl until the sugar and salt are dissolved.
- Add the cooked sushi rice to the bowl and combine well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the shredded crab meat, mayonnaise, and sriracha.
- Place a sheet of nori seaweed, shiny side down, on a flat surface.
- Spoon some rice onto the nori and evenly spread it out, leaving a 1-inch border at the top.
- Place a few avocado slices on top of the rice.
- Top the avocado with some of the crab mixture.
- Sprinkle the crab mixture with flying fish roe.
- Wet your fingers and dab the top border of the nori with water.
- Roll the nori tightly, sealing it with the wet border.
- Rep with the rest of the nori and fillings.
- Serve the rolls cut into bite-sized pieces.
The Complete Sushi Cookbook
Sushi Making Kit
Sushi Cookbook For Beginners
Complete At Home Sushi Kit
Salmon, Avocado and Masago Sushi Recipe
Shrimp Avocado Sushi Roll Recipe
Tuna, Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sushi Roll Recipe
Shrimp and Rice Sushi Recipe