Ideal for Serving Sashimi And Sushi Rolls
Salmon Maki Rolls with Cream Cheese and Flying Fish Roe Recipe
These Salmon Maki Rolls are a delectable and sophisticated way to enjoy sushi at home. The cream cheese adds a creamy texture that complements the smoked salmon, and the flying fish roe adds a burst of flavor and texture. To complete the sushi experience, serve with soy sauce, pickled ginger, and wasabi.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Prepare the sushi rice according to the package directions.
- Mix the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small bowl until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir the vinegar mixture into the cooked rice until well combined.
- Arrange a sheet of nori on a sushi mat, shiny side down.
- Cover the nori with a thin layer of rice, leaving a 1-inch border at the top.
- Cover the rice with a thin layer of cream cheese.
- Arrange smoked salmon strips on top of the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the salmon with flying fish roe.
- Use the sushi mat to help you roll the sushi tightly.
- Rep with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cut each roll into 6 to 8 pieces with a sharp knife.
- Serve with wasabi, pickled ginger, and soy sauce.
Sushi Boat Plates
Sushi At Home
Silicone Sushi Roller Kit With Cutters
Simple Sushi Cookbook
Tuna, Avocado and Kiwi Sushi Roll Recipe
Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Cucumber and Salmon Roll Recipe
Tuna Nigiri with Flying Fish Roe Recipe
Avocado, Cucumber and Crab Meat Sushi Roll Recipe