Includes a Silicone Sushi Roller, Rice Paddle and Roll Cutter
Tuna, Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sushi Roll Recipe
Tuna, cucumber, and cream cheese combine to make a delicious sushi roll, with the cream cheese adding a creamy texture and balancing the flavors of the tuna and cucumber.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Cook the sushi rice according to the package directions.
- Mix rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Stir the mixture into the cooked rice to combine.
- Place a sheet of nori seaweed, shiny side down, on a sushi mat.
- Half of the rice should be evenly distributed over the nori seaweed, leaving a 1-inch border at the top.
- Half of the tuna, cucumber, and cream cheese strips should be placed horizontally across the rice.
- Roll the nori seaweed tightly with the sushi mat, gently pressing down as you roll.
- Rep with the remainder of the ingredients.
- Serve each roll in 6-8 pieces with soy sauce and wasabi.
Simple Sushi Cookbook
Triangle Molds For Making Rice Balls And Triangle Sushi
Sushi Cookbook For Beginners
Avocado, Cucumber and Crab Meat Sushi Roll Recipe
Shiitake Maki Roll with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Sesame Salmon Nigiri Sushi Recipe
Seared Salmon Sushi Roll Recipe