Over 100 Classic Japanese Sushi Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Philadelphia Sushi Roll with Cream Cheese, Salmon and Cucumber Recipe
This Philadelphia sushi roll is a tasty take on the traditional sushi roll. Cream cheese, smoked salmon, and cucumber combine to create a creamy and refreshing flavor that is sure to please your taste buds.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Over medium heat, combine the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the vinegar mixture over the cooked sushi rice in a large mixing bowl.
- To combine, stir everything together thoroughly.
- Spread a layer of rice over a sheet of sushi nori on a sushi mat, leaving a 1-inch border at the top.
- Arrange cream cheese, smoked salmon, and cucumber strips across the center of the rice.
- Roll the nori tightly around the filling, tucking in the edges as you go, using the sushi mat.
- Rep with the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve each roll cut into 8 pieces with soy sauce and wasabi.
Sushi Cookbook For Beginners
Sushi Recipe Book
The Sushi Cookbook
Shrimp Maki Sushi Roll Recipe
Carrot, Cucumber and Avocado Sushi Roll Recipe
Tuna and Crab Roll with Wasabi Tobiko Recipe
Eel and Tuna Cream Cheese Sushi Recipe