This Sushi Kit Includes Sushi Knife, Mats, Dipping Plates and More
Eel, Tempura Shrimp and Cucumber Roll Recipe
This Eel, Tempura Shrimp, and Cucumber Roll is a delectable and unusual twist on traditional sushi rolls. The combination of eel, tempura shrimp, and cucumber creates a refreshing and savory flavor that is ideal for sushi lovers looking to branch out.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Heat until the sugar dissolves over medium heat.
- Place aside to cool.
- Place a sheet of nori, shiny side down, on a sushi mat.
- 1 cup cooked sushi rice should be spread over the nori, leaving a 1-inch border at the top.
- Brush the rice with the vinegar-rice mixture.
- Top the rice with 4 tempura shrimp halves and some cucumber.
- To the roll, add 2 ounces of eel.
- Using the mat, tightly roll the sushi.
- Rep with the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve each roll cut into 8 pieces.
Beginners Guide to Sushi
20 In 1 Sushi Making Kit With Sushi Bazooka Roller
The Complete Guide To Sushi And Sashimi
Sushi Making Kit With Sushi Molds
Tobiko Sushi (Flying Fish Roe) Recipe
Tuna Sushi Recipe
Salmon Nigiri Sushi Recipe
Shrimp, Tuna and Eel Sushi Recipe