Includes Sushi Roller, Avocado Slicer, Sushi Knife and Bamboo Rolling Mat
Crunchy Salmon Tempura Roll Recipe
This Crunchy Salmon Tempura Roll recipe features a delicious combination of crispy tempura batter and fresh salmon. Sushi lovers looking to try something new and exciting will love this place.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a fine mesh strainer, rinse the sushi rice until the water runs clear.
- In a medium saucepan, bring rice and water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 18-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the water has been absorbed.
- Whisk together rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small bowl.
- Stir the vinegar mixture into the cooked rice in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Place a sheet of nori, shiny side down, on a bamboo sushi mat.
- Cover the nori with a thin layer of rice, leaving a 1-inch border at the top.
- Arrange the salmon slices across the rice, 1 inch from the bottom.
- Whisk together tempura batter mix and ice water in a small bowl until smooth.
- Sprinkle panko breadcrumbs over the tempura battered salmon slices.
- Roll the sushi away from you tightly with the bamboo mat, pressing gently to compact the roll.
- Continue with the remaining nori sheets and ingredients.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 inch of vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- When the oil is hot, carefully place the rolls in it and fry for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the rolls from the oil and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to drain the excess oil.
- Serve the rolls cut into 1-inch pieces with soy sauce and wasabi.
Sushi Cookbook For Beginners
Complete At Home Sushi Kit
Beginners Guide to Sushi
20 In 1 Sushi Making Kit With Sushi Bazooka Roller
Alaskan Roll with Salmon and Avocado Recipe
Spicy Salmon, Tuna and Flying Fish Roe Sushi Roll Recipe
Smoked Salmon Philly Roll Recipe
Salmon Maki Rolls with Cream Cheese and Flying Fish Roe Recipe