Create Perfect Triangle-Shaped Onigiri Rice Balls and Sushi with these Rice Molds
Spicy Salmon, Tuna and Flying Fish Roe Sushi Roll Recipe
This Spicy Salmon, Tuna, and Flying Fish Roe Sushi Roll combines fresh fish with creamy, spicy mayonnaise, as well as the texture and flavor of flying fish roe.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Rinse and drain the sushi rice for 30 minutes in a fine mesh strainer.
- Bring the rice and water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and leave to cook for 18 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for 10 minutes, covered.
- Combine the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Heat until the sugar dissolves over low heat.
- Add the vinegar mixture to the cooked rice in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Combine the mayonnaise and Sriracha sauce in a small bowl.
- Make thin strips of salmon and tuna.
- Place a sheet of nori, shiny side down, on a sushi mat.
- Spread the nori with a thin layer of the mayonnaise mixture.
- Spread a thin layer of cooled sushi rice over the mayonnaise mixture, leaving a 1-inch border around the nori.
- On top of the rice, arrange the salmon, tuna, and avocado.
- Sprinkle the filling with the flying fish roe.
- Roll the sushi tightly, using the sushi mat as a guide.
- To seal the roll, moisten the top border of the nori with water.
- Rep with the rest of the nori sheets and filling.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the sushi rolls into pieces.
Sushi Making Kit With Sushi Molds
Sushi Made Simple
Sushi Boat Plates
Sushi At Home
California Maki Roll Recipe
Tuna and Soft Shell Crab Maki Rolls Recipe
Tuna, Avocado and Kiwi Sushi Roll Recipe
Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Cucumber and Salmon Roll Recipe