100 Step-By-Step Recipes To Make Sushi At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
California Sushi Roll with Green Onions Recipe
This California Sushi Roll with Green Onions is a tasty and nutritious way to enjoy sushi at home. Sweet crab, creamy avocado, and crisp cucumber are perfectly balanced by the sharp flavor of green onions.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Combine sushi rice and water in a pot.
- Bring to a boil, then lower to a low heat and cover.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Combine rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Cook until the sugar dissolves.
- Transfer the cooked rice to a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the vinegar mixture to combine.
- Thinly slice the crab sticks, avocado, cucumber, and green onions.
- Place a nori sheet on a sushi mat.
- Cover the nori with a thin layer of rice, leaving about an inch of space at the top.
- Arrange the crab sticks, avocado, cucumber, and green onions across the rice in a row.
- Roll the sushi into a tight cylinder using the mat.
- To seal the roll, wet the top inch of nori with water.
- Rep with the rest of the nori sheets and ingredients.
- Serve each roll in 6-8 pieces with soy sauce and wasabi.
Sushi At Home
Silicone Sushi Roller Kit With Cutters
Simple Sushi Cookbook
Triangle Molds For Making Rice Balls And Triangle Sushi
Tuna, Shrimp and Avocado Sushi Roll Recipe
Seared Salmon Nigiri Recipe
Eel, Tempura Shrimp and Cucumber Roll Recipe
Egg and Cucumber Maki Roll Recipe