Create Perfect Triangle-Shaped Onigiri Rice Balls and Sushi with these Rice Molds
Spider Roll with Soft Shell Crab, Avocado and Salmon Recipe
This spider roll is made with soft shell crab, creamy avocado, and fresh salmon. It's ideal for a sushi night in at home.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Cook the sushi rice according to the package directions.
- Combine rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until the sugar and salt dissolve.
- When the rice is done, place it in a large mixing bowl and add the vinegar mixture.
- Allow to cool after thoroughly mixing.
- Make small pieces of the soft shell crab.
- Place a nori seaweed sheet on a bamboo mat.
- Top with a layer of sushi rice, leaving a 1-inch border at the top.
- On top of the rice, layer sliced avocado and sliced salmon.
- On top of the avocado and salmon, layer soft shell crab.
- Using the bamboo mat, roll the sushi tightly.
- Rep with the rest of the nori, rice, and fillings.
- Serve the sushi rolls cut into bite-sized pieces.
The Sushi Cookbook
The Complete Sushi Cookbook
Sushi Making Kit
Sushi Cookbook For Beginners
Eel and Tuna Cream Cheese Sushi Recipe
Tuna Sesame Roll Recipe
Crab, Cucumber, Shrimp Tempura and Avocado Roll Recipe
Salmon Sashimi Recipe