Includes a Silicone Sushi Roller, Rice Paddle and Roll Cutter
Sesame Crusted Tuna Sushi Recipe
The combination of lightly seared tuna with the crunch of sesame seeds, the creaminess of the avocado, and the freshness of the cucumber creates a delicious bite every time.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 31 minutes
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, and wasabi.
- Make 1/2-inch thick slices of tuna.
- Combine the black and white sesame seeds in a shallow dish.
- Dip each tuna slice in the soy sauce mixture, then in the sesame seeds.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sear the tuna for 30 seconds per side, or until the sesame seeds are lightly golden.
- Allow the tuna to cool after removing it from the skillet.
- Place a nori sheet on a sushi mat.
- Cover the nori with a thin layer of sushi rice, leaving a 1-inch border at the top.
- Arrange avocado and cucumber slices on top of the rice.
- Place a tuna slice on top of the vegetables.
- Roll the sushi tightly and shape it with the mat.
- Rep with the rest of the ingredients.
- Each sushi roll should be cut into 6 pieces.
- Serve with wasabi and pickled ginger.
Sushi Making Kit
Sushi Cookbook For Beginners
Complete At Home Sushi Kit
Beginners Guide to Sushi
Crab, Cucumber, Shrimp Tempura and Avocado Roll Recipe
Salmon Sashimi Recipe
Cucumber, Crab and Avocado Sushi Roll Recipe
Tobiko Sushi (Flying Fish Roe) Recipe