Includes Sushi Roller, Avocado Slicer, Sushi Knife and Bamboo Rolling Mat
Egg and Cucumber Maki Roll Recipe
This Egg and Cucumber Maki Roll is a tasty and nutritious sushi roll that is ideal for lunch or dinner. The combination of fluffy eggs and crisp cucumber creates a light and refreshing meal.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- In a pot, combine the rice and water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and leave to cook for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes after removing from the heat.
- Combine the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Stir constantly over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir the vinegar mixture into the rice until well combined.
- Spread rice over a nori sheet, leaving a 1-inch border at the top edge.
- On top of the rice, arrange a strip of egg and cucumber sticks.
- Roll up tightly, sealing the roll with the rice border at the top edge.
- Rep with the rest of the nori, rice, egg, and cucumber.
- Each roll should be cut into 8 pieces.
- With soy sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger, serve.
20 In 1 Sushi Making Kit With Sushi Bazooka Roller
The Complete Guide To Sushi And Sashimi
Sushi Making Kit With Sushi Molds
Sushi Made Simple
Tuna Sushi Recipe
Salmon Nigiri Sushi Recipe
Shrimp, Tuna and Eel Sushi Recipe
Futomaki Salmon Roll with Ikura Recipe