An Expert Guide To Sourcing, Making And Enjoying Sushi At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Carrot, Cucumber and Avocado Sushi Roll Recipe
This Carrot, Cucumber, and Avocado Sushi Roll is a refreshing take on traditional sushi. It's ideal for a light lunch or dinner and is simple to prepare at home.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- In a fine mesh strainer, rinse the sushi rice until the water runs clear.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the rice and 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and allow to cook for 18 minutes.
- Remove the rice from the heat and set aside for 10 minutes, covered.
- Combine the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until the sugar and salt have dissolved.
- Spread the cooked rice onto a nori sheet, leaving a 1-inch border on all sides.
- Arrange the slices of avocado, cucumber, and carrot on top of the rice.
- Roll the sushi tightly, beginning at the bottom edge and working your way up, using the rice border at the top edge to seal the roll.
- Serve the roll cut into bite-sized pieces.
Sushi Making Kit With Sushi Molds
Sushi Made Simple
Sushi Boat Plates
Sushi At Home
Shrimp, Tuna and Eel Sushi Recipe
Futomaki Salmon Roll with Ikura Recipe
Cucumber Shrimp Sushi Roll Recipe
Crunchy Salmon Tempura Roll Recipe