Includes 625 Step-By-Step Photographs, Shipped Right to Your Door
Futomaki Salmon Roll with Ikura Recipe
Futomaki Salmon Roll with Ikura is a colorful and delicious sushi roll that is suitable for any occasion. The salty pop of the ikura balances the combination of smoked salmon, cucumber, and avocado. This roll is simple to make and will impress your guests.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Place a sheet of nori, shiny side down, on a sushi mat.
- Wet your hands and grab a handful of sushi rice.
- Cover the nori evenly with rice, leaving a 1-inch border at the top.
- Sesame seeds can be sprinkled on top of the rice.
- Arrange the cucumber, avocado, and smoked salmon in a line in the center of the nori on top of the rice.
- Starting from the bottom edge, roll the sushi tightly with the sushi mat.
- To seal the edges, firmly press the roll.
- Rep with the remainder of the ingredients.
- Each roll should be cut into 8 pieces.
- Before serving, top each piece with a small dollop of ikura.
The Complete Sushi Cookbook
Sushi Making Kit
Sushi Cookbook For Beginners
Complete At Home Sushi Kit
Unagi Eel Nigiri Recipe
California Roll with Flying Fish Roe Recipe
Alaskan Roll with Salmon and Avocado Recipe
Spicy Salmon, Tuna and Flying Fish Roe Sushi Roll Recipe