A Mat-To-Table Sushi Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Shrimp and Rice Sushi Recipe
Rice with Shrimp Sushi is a traditional Japanese dish that is simple to prepare at home. Tender cooked shrimp, creamy avocado, and crunchy cucumber are rolled in sushi rice and nori seaweed in this recipe. Serve with pickled ginger and soy sauce for a truly Japanese experience.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Rinse the sushi rice several times in clean water.
- Bring the rice and water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and leave the rice to cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for another 10 minutes.
- Over low heat, combine the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Fold in the vinegar mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Place a sheet of nori seaweed, shiny side down, on a sushi mat.
- Cover the nori with a thin layer of rice, leaving a 1-inch border at the top.
- Arrange the shrimp, avocado, and cucumber in a row across the rice.
- Roll the nori tightly around the filling, pressing gently to seal the edge with the rice border, using the sushi mat.
- Rep with the rest of the nori, rice, and filling.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the sushi rolls into 1-inch pieces.
- Serve with soy sauce and pickled ginger.
Triangle Molds For Making Rice Balls And Triangle Sushi
Sushi Cookbook For Beginners
Sushi Recipe Book
Shiitake Maki Roll with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Sesame Salmon Nigiri Sushi Recipe
Seared Salmon Sushi Roll Recipe
Salmon Sushi Recipe