An Expert Guide To Sourcing, Making And Enjoying Sushi At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Seared Salmon Sushi Roll Recipe
This Seared Salmon Sushi Roll is a tasty alternative to traditional sushi rolls. The seared salmon gives the dish a smoky flavor, while the avocado adds a creamy texture. For an extra kick, serve with soy sauce and wasabi paste.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Cook the sushi rice according to the package directions, then set it aside to cool.
- Over medium heat, combine the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool while the sugar dissolves.
- Combine the cooked sushi rice with the cooled vinegar mixture.
- Place a sheet of nori, shiny side down, on a sushi mat.
- Cover the nori with a layer of rice, leaving a 1/2-inch border at the top.
- Place the salmon and avocado slices on top of the rice.
- Brush the salmon with olive oil.
- Roll the sushi tightly with the mat, then seal it with the rice border at the top.
- Rep with the rest of the nori and ingredients.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the sushi rolls into 1-inch thick rounds.
- Serve with wasabi paste and soy sauce.
Sushi Making Kit With Sushi Molds
Sushi Made Simple
Sushi Boat Plates
Sushi At Home
Spider Roll with Soft Shell Crab, Avocado and Salmon Recipe
Ikura Salmon Sushi Recipe
Sesame Crusted Tuna Sushi Recipe
Tuna, Shrimp and Avocado Sushi Roll Recipe