Create Perfect Triangle-Shaped Onigiri Rice Balls and Sushi with these Rice Molds
Salmon Avocado Sushi with Soy Sauce Recipe
This Salmon Avocado Sushi with Soy Sauce is a delicious and healthy home-cooked meal. Sushi rice is wrapped around fresh salmon and ripe avocado and seasoned with a sweet and tangy vinegar mixture. For an authentic Japanese dining experience, serve with soy sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Rinse the sushi rice with cold water until it is clear.
- Drain the rice and combine it with 2 cups of water in a pot.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to a low heat and cover tightly with a lid.
- Cook for 15 minutes, then remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Warm the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan over low heat until the sugar and salt dissolve.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Add the vinegar mixture to the cooked rice in a large mixing bowl.
- Fold the vinegar mixture into the rice gently with a wooden spoon or spatula, being careful not to smash the grains.
- Allow the rice to come to room temperature.
- Slice the avocado and salmon into thin strips.
- Arrange a sheet of nori on a sushi mat, shiny side down.
- Wet your hands and evenly spread 1/2 cup rice over the nori, leaving a 1-inch border at the top edge.
- In the center of the rice, place a strip of salmon and a few slices of avocado.
- Roll the nori tightly, pressing gently as you go, on the sushi mat.
- Rep with the rest of the ingredients.
- With a sharp knife, cut each sushi roll into 6-8 pieces, wiping the blade with a damp cloth between cuts.
- Sushi should be served with soy sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger.
Silicone Sushi Roller Kit With Cutters
Simple Sushi Cookbook
Triangle Molds For Making Rice Balls And Triangle Sushi
Seared Salmon Nigiri Recipe
Eel, Tempura Shrimp and Cucumber Roll Recipe
Egg and Cucumber Maki Roll Recipe
Shrimp Maki Sushi Roll Recipe