An Expert Guide To Sourcing, Making And Enjoying Sushi At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Ikura Salmon Sushi Recipe
Ikura Salmon Sushi is a traditional Japanese dish that combines fresh salmon and salmon roe on top of vinegared sushi rice to make a delicious and filling meal. That is appropriate for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Rinse the sushi rice several times in clean water.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the rice and 2 cups of water to a boil over high heat.
- Turn the heat down low and cover the pan.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed and the rice has reached tenderness.
- Warm the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- When the rice is done, place it in a large mixing bowl and add the vinegar mixture.
- To combine, gently stir everything together.
- Make small pieces of the salmon.
- Add a few pieces of salmon and a spoonful of ikura to each sushi roll.
- Serve with wasabi and soy sauce.
The Complete Sushi Cookbook
Sushi Making Kit
Sushi Cookbook For Beginners
Complete At Home Sushi Kit
Tuna Sesame Roll Recipe
Crab, Cucumber, Shrimp Tempura and Avocado Roll Recipe
Salmon Sashimi Recipe
Cucumber, Crab and Avocado Sushi Roll Recipe