This Sushi Kit Includes Sushi Knife, Mats, Dipping Plates and More
Salmon and Tuna Sushi Rolls Recipe
Enjoy the flavors of fresh salmon, tuna, and avocado in these delicious sushi rolls. Ideal for a quick lunch or dinner.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Cook sushi rice according to package directions in a rice cooker or on the stove.
- Combine rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Cook until the sugar dissolves.
- When the rice is done, transfer it to a large mixing bowl and add the vinegar mixture.
- Mix until the vinegar mixture is evenly distributed over the rice.
- Place a sheet of nori seaweed, shiny side down, on a sushi mat.
- Spread the rice evenly over the nori, leaving a 1-inch border at the top.
- Place salmon, tuna, and avocado slices in the center of the rice.
- Roll the sushi into a cylinder shape with the sushi mat.
- Rep with the rest of the nori and ingredients.
- Sushi rolls should be cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Serve with wasabi paste and soy sauce.
Sushi Boat Plates
Sushi At Home
Silicone Sushi Roller Kit With Cutters
Simple Sushi Cookbook
Sesame Crusted Tuna Sushi Recipe
Tuna, Shrimp and Avocado Sushi Roll Recipe
Seared Salmon Nigiri Recipe
Eel, Tempura Shrimp and Cucumber Roll Recipe