Tasty And Easy-To-Replicate Homemade Sushi Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Salmon Sushi Recipe
Fresh salmon and creamy avocado are rolled up in tender sushi rice and nori in this classic sushi recipe. Ideal for a tasty and healthy meal or snack.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- In a fine mesh strainer, rinse the sushi rice until the water runs clear.
- Bring the rice and water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and allow to cook for 18 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for 10 minutes, covered.
- Combine the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Cook on low heat until the sugar and salt dissolve.
- Add the vinegar mixture to the rice in a large mixing bowl.
- Allow to cool after thoroughly mixing.
- Place a nori sheet on a bamboo mat or a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Wet your hands and spread a small handful of rice over the nori, leaving a 1-inch border at the top edge.
- Place a few salmon and avocado strips across the center of the rice.
- Roll the mat or plastic wrap closest to you over the filling, pressing gently to keep the roll tight.
- Continue rolling the sushi, shaping it into a tight cylinder with the mat or plastic wrap.
- Rep with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cut each roll into 6-8 pieces with a sharp knife.
- With soy sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger, serve.
Sushi Made Simple
Sushi Boat Plates
Sushi At Home
Silicone Sushi Roller Kit With Cutters
Ikura Salmon Sushi Recipe
Sesame Crusted Tuna Sushi Recipe
Tuna, Shrimp and Avocado Sushi Roll Recipe
Seared Salmon Nigiri Recipe