365 Delicious Recipes To Make Sushi, Sashimi And Maki Rolls, Shipped Right to Your Door
Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Cucumber and Salmon Roll Recipe
These cream cheese, cucumber, and salmon rolls make an excellent appetizer or snack. The creamy texture of the cream cheese complements the fresh, crunchy cucumber and savory smoked salmon perfectly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Cover each tortilla with a quarter of the cream cheese.
- On top of the cream cheese, layer smoked salmon.
- Arrange cucumber slices on top of the salmon.
- Each tortilla should be tightly rolled and wrapped in plastic wrap.
- Before slicing into 1-inch pieces, chill the rolls for at least 30 minutes.
Sushi Cookbook For Beginners
Complete At Home Sushi Kit
Beginners Guide to Sushi
20 In 1 Sushi Making Kit With Sushi Bazooka Roller
Homemade California Roll Recipe
Avocado and Crab Sushi Roll with Tobiko Recipe
Philadelphia Sushi Roll with Cream Cheese, Salmon and Cucumber Recipe
Red Snapper, Salmon and White Tuna Nigiri Sushi Recipe