Includes Everything you Need to Make Delicious and Authentic Sushi Right From Home
Tuna and Soft Shell Crab Maki Rolls Recipe
Soft Shell Crab and Tuna Maki Rolls are a filling sushi dish that combines the flavors of fresh fish and crispy crab. This recipe is ideal for sushi fans looking to try something new and exciting.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Combine the sushi rice and water in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- Combine the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan.
- Stir constantly over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- When the rice is done, place it in a large mixing bowl and add the rice vinegar mixture.
- Allow to cool to room temperature after stirring.
- Place a sheet of nori seaweed, shiny side down, on a bamboo sushi mat.
- Wet your hands and pick up a handful of rice.
- Cover the nori evenly with rice, leaving a 1-inch border at the top edge.
- On top of the rice, spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise and 1/2 tablespoon sriracha.
- On top of the mayonnaise and sriracha, layer slices of avocado, cucumber, and flaked tuna.
- Fold the nori bottom edge up over the filling, then tightly roll the sushi mat away from you, pressing the roll to keep it tight.
- Make 4 rolls with the remaining ingredients.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the soft shell crabs for 2-3 minutes per side, or until crispy and cooked through.
- Serve the maki rolls in 6-8 pieces with soy sauce, wasabi, and cooked soft shell crabs.
The Complete Sushi Cookbook
Sushi Making Kit
Sushi Cookbook For Beginners
Complete At Home Sushi Kit
California Sushi Roll with Green Onions Recipe
Salmon Avocado Sushi with Soy Sauce Recipe
Homemade California Roll Recipe
Avocado and Crab Sushi Roll with Tobiko Recipe