Includes 625 Step-By-Step Photographs, Shipped Right to Your Door
Tuna Nigiri with Flying Fish Roe Recipe
Tuna Nigiri with Flying Fish Roe is a traditional sushi combination of the buttery texture of sushi-grade tuna and the salty pop of flying fish roe. This recipe is ideal for sushi enthusiasts who want to experiment with making their own sushi at home.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Rinse the sushi rice with cold water until it is clear.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the rinsed rice and water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and allow to cook for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes after removing from the heat.
- In a small saucepan, combine the rice vinegar, sugar, and salt and heat over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the vinegar mixture to the cooked rice in a large mixing bowl.
- To combine, combine everything thoroughly.
- Make 1/4-inch thick slices of tuna.
- Make small oblong shapes out of the sushi rice, about 2 inches long and 1 inch wide.
- Place a slice of tuna and a small spoonful of flying fish roe on top of each piece of rice.
Complete At Home Sushi Kit
Beginners Guide to Sushi
20 In 1 Sushi Making Kit With Sushi Bazooka Roller
The Complete Guide To Sushi And Sashimi
Avocado and Crab Sushi Roll with Tobiko Recipe
Philadelphia Sushi Roll with Cream Cheese, Salmon and Cucumber Recipe
Red Snapper, Salmon and White Tuna Nigiri Sushi Recipe
White Tuna and Salmon Nigiri Recipe