An Expert Guide To Sourcing, Making And Enjoying Sushi At Home, Shipped Right to Your Door
Spicy Salmon Sushi Roll Recipe
This Spicy Salmon Sushi Roll is a tasty and nutritious sushi roll made with sushi-grade salmon, creamy avocado, and spicy mayo. It's ideal for sushi fans who like a little heat in their sushi rolls.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Cook the sushi rice and set it aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine rice vinegar, sugar, and salt and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir the vinegar mixture into the cooked rice.
- Place a nori sheet on a sushi mat.
- Spread a thin layer of sushi rice on top of the nori, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Spread the rice with spicy mayo and sriracha.
- Place salmon and avocado slices on top of the spicy mayo.
- Using the mat, tightly roll the sushi.
- Make 8 equal pieces out of the sushi roll.
- Serve with soy sauce on the side.
Sushi Cookbook For Beginners
Complete At Home Sushi Kit
Beginners Guide to Sushi
20 In 1 Sushi Making Kit With Sushi Bazooka Roller
Tuna, Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sushi Roll Recipe
Shrimp and Rice Sushi Recipe
Cucumber Avocado Roll Recipe
Tobiko Gunkan Sushi with Flying Fish Roe Recipe